How to Scan Documents from your iPhone
Did you know that you can scan a document right from you phone without getting a 3rd party app?
Here’s how to use your iPhone’s scanner:
1. Go to Apple’s official Notes app on your iPhone.
2. Open an existing note, or create a new one by clicking the little icon on the lower right-hand side of the device.
3. Tap on the camera icon in the menu that appears.
4. Choose "Scan Documents" from the options that pop up.
5. Hold your phone in front of the document you want to scan.
6. If the scanner is in auto mode, the app will automatically detect the document and capture the scan. In manual mode, you’ll have to snap a photo yourself. You can change which mode you’re in on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
7. If you need to adjust the scan, you can drag the corners of the page.
8. Keep scanning if you have additional pages, or tap on "Retake" to automatically discard an image and rescan it.
9. Hit "Save" on the lower right-hand side when you’re done. You now have a PDF of your document.